A new generation of butyric acid derivatives
Caltrin-P is dry form of tributyrin and is considered one of the most efficient ways to deliver butyric acid into the intestine due to its high concentration and targeted release. Tributyrin is an energy source for the enterocytes and strengthens the gut barrier function via stimulating enterocyte differentiation and maturation.
|Available in 25kg bag
|White or off-white solid powder
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- White or off-white solid powder.
- Heat & processing stable.
- No peculiar smelling.
- Insoluble in water.
- 100% pass by the stomach.
- The posterior intestine effectively absorbs at least 100ppm butyric acid to prevent nutritional diarrhea and proliferative ilitis of the colon
- Evenly absorbed in the foregut, midgut, and hindgut. Effectively repair intestinal mucosal damage and comprehensively protect intestinal mucosa;
- Increasing feed intake and lactation of sows;
- Provide energy for intestinal mucosa cells quickly, and promote the rapid growth and development of intestinal mucosa;
- Promote feed intake of weaned piglets, improve nutrient absorption, and significantly improve the uniformity of the herd.
COMPARISON BETWEEN TRIBUTYRIN AND OTHER DERIVATIVE OF BUTYRIC ACID
It is recommended to contact your local Calid technical sales manager to determine a specific dose level.
For liquid form, please visit Caltrin-L